The ezIA is a Microsoft Excel add-in program for test item analysis. The ezIA provides teachers, school administrators, researchers and psychometrician with a simple method for conducting and teaching test data analysis through a collection of powerful and easy-to-use Excel spreadsheet tools and utilities, all accessible from the added ezIA menu on Excel’s menu bar. If you use MS Excel, you can perform complicated analysis of test tasks easily with a few mouse clicks. The ezIA does not require intensive knowledge of statistics or other statistical software, e.g. SPSS or SAS for analysis of test. Free test analysis software, ezIA evaluation version, is also avaiable to conduct test data analysis for free. Click free download button to download free test item anlaysis software.
Features of ezIA
- Provides grading/scoring multiple choice test data.
- Provides various test-level analysis results (e.g., SEM or Coefficient Alpha).
- Provides various item-level analysis results (e.g., Biserial Correlation).
- Provides various subject-level results (e.g., Percentile scores or T Scores).
- Provides various graphical outputs (e.g., Item Characteristic Curves).
- Available with Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007.
- Available with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, or Vista.